1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
3. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
4. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
5. Launch Pointe does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
6. All guests must wear Launch Pointe RFID wristbands or issued wristbands while on property.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
8. Tent camping is permitted only in yurt or RV spaces when yurts or RVs are being rented.
9. Tents are limited to a maximum of one ‘two-man’ tent per site and cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
10. Total number of guests in any space or yurt cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site. (8 per RV site, Lodging varies)
11. Maximum of 10 people total at a site at any given time. (8 overnight.)
12. Visitors are NOT permitted in the RV resort on weekends. All visitors, when approved, are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
13. All visitors must pay public parking fee and park in designated area in boat launch area.
14. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed in marina area.
15. Charcoal grills are limited to 2 square feet in surface area. All coals to be cooled and disposed of properly. Electric pellet grills are OK. No grills on decks of Vintage Trailers or Yurts.16. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
16. Wood burning fire pits and deep fryers are PROHIBITED.
17. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
18. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
20. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
21. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
22. Clotheslines are not allowed.
23. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
24. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
25. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
26. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
27. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. On site storage is available for a nightly fee.
28. Launch Pointe is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
1. POOL HOURS are 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. SPLASH PAD HOURS – Varies (9:00 AM – SUNSET) Splash Pad Season March to November
2. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED AT THE POOL OR SPLASH PAD AREA.
3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN POOL OR SPLASH PAD AREAS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. The following is PROHIBITED:
Firearms, Air Guns, Paintball Guns & Sling Shots, Archery, Fireworks, Illegal Drugs, Obnoxious Behavior, Excessive Music Volume, Drones or remote control machines
5. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
6. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
7. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in pool area.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort. Only electric recreational vehicles or golf carts are allowed for use on our property. Gas powered golf cards must be approved prior to operation. No dirt bikes, gas powered golf carts, Rhino or RZR type side-by-side’s or gas-powered ATV’s are allowed. Electric bikes and scooters are permitted; however all speed limits and rules of the road must be followed. Individual access could be prohibited if rules are broken.
11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Generators, radios, and any activity that may disturb neighboring campsites is prohibited during this time.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals are permitted per applicable ADA laws.